The theme for this week was "Inspired by Music," and even though I'm not a pink person, Edith Piaf's "La Vie en Rose" popped into my head. I figured a soft pink-hued look topped with roses would work well. How do you think it turned out?
Sadly, it's been so long since I've been able to work on my nail blog stuff and take pictures that my camera batteries died after 3 shots! I'll try to post more once the batteries are charged again, but no promises.
This was actually a pretty simple mani to get me back into things. (I've been painting my nails, but haven't had much of a chance to do actual nail art these past few months). I used a soft pink creme (Butter London - Teddy Girl) as a base on all of my fingers except for my ring finger. On my ring finger, I used two coats of a copper foil polish (Butter London - The Old Bill).
On my pinky and thumb, I used two coats of Julep's Venus, a pink and silver holographic glitter polish. I stamped roses on my pointer and middle fingers... coated everything with a matte top coat... and voila!!!
Polishes / Items used in this manicure:
- Pink (all fingers except ring): Butter London - Teddy Girl
- Pink and Silver holographic Glitter (pinky, thumb): Julep - Venus
- Copper (ring finger): Butter London - The Old Bill
- White rose stamping: Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
- Nail Stamping Plate: MoYou London - Mother Nature 11
- Matte top coat: NYC - Matte Me Crazy
Be sure to check out all of the other awesome nail art from the participants in Finger Food's Theme Buffet!