Saturday, January 4, 2014

Julep's Warehouse Sale loot

So, Julep just finished up their end-of-year Warehouse Sale. I was lucky enough to be browsing their site fairly soon after it started and took advantage of the deals. I don't think Julep polishes are worth the full price, but the warehouse price puts them about on par with drug-store prices, per volume, which I think is pretty fair.

I just got my stuff - which took AGES to get here, compared to my Maven intro box. They accidentally sent me the Fall Fancy set, rather than the Fall Foliage set. The rest of the order was fine. I'm debating whether or not to just keep the set or get in touch with them to send it back. I WAS really looking forward to trying Claudette - a warm, brown-toned red - and Fiore - a purple-hued brown. But, while I DO prefer Julep's cremes so far, I am kinda liking Lacey, a shimmery blue. The Fall Fancy set DOES give me a second bottle of Blakely, though, which I just got as an add-on with my Maven intro box.

Hmm, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment